Upstreman X90 Pro Nugget Ice Maker Countertop
Upstreman X90 Pro Nugget Ice Maker Countertop is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Shipping for US.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Before shipping your order, normally we need 1-2 business days to prepare your products, do strict quality-control tests and carefully package the items. So the processing time is separate from the shipping time.
1. Standard Shipping: usually 2-5 business days. (Area: United States)
*If the package does not arrive in time, please contact us within 2 months after order and our agent will respond to you within 24 hours. Please note that overdue requests may not be accepted.
*In addition to the above countries and regions, other countries and regions cannot be shipped.
- Chewable Nugget Ice: The opal ice actually made by compressing ice flakes into perfectly chewy little nuggets, making you enjoy chewing without hurting the teeth, cooling tropical and tiki cocktails, soda, blended drinks, and juice faster than traditional ice cubes.
- Fast Ice Making: Never run out of nugget ice thanks to the ability to produce 33 lbs of ice in a day, and has a storage container that can hold 3.6 lbs, this is a great choice for meeting your family’s daily needs or providing ice for a get-together.
- Easy to Use: It only features two touch buttons, on/off and self-cleaning functions. Press and hold the button for 3 seconds for water circulation to defrost and deodorize. In order to prolong the service life of the ice maker, so cleaning it once a week is important.
- Low Noise: The ice machine X90 pro with upgrade ice-making technology and a silent exhaust fan that makes minimum noises of 46dB during operation, similar to a working refrigerator.
- High-Quality Pebble ice: Do not use liquids other than pure water, such as cola, alcohol, and other beverages to make ice. The higher the water temperature, the slower the ice-making rate.
- NOTE: It is strongly recommended to use water with TDS< 50 ppm for ice making. High TDS will cause the ice squeezer to freeze and cause noise due to friction with the ice scraper.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.